Feldspar (Functional Embedded Language for DSP and PARallelism) is a domain-specific language with associated code generator mainly targeting digital signal processing algorithms.
- Support for GHC 7.
- Including a fresh tutorial for new users.
- Improved C code generation (efficiency and readability).
- Efficient vector append.
- More unified representation of arrays in the C code.
- A new
sequential construct for unfolding vectors using an accumulating parameter.
- Support for structs.
- New optimization: common sub-expression elimination.
- Lots of restructuring under the hood.
- Signed/unsigned integers of different bit widths (8, 16 and 32).
- Automatic generation of fixed-point and floating-point C code from generic Feldspar functions.
- Slight change of the vector library interface: All intermediate vectors are guaranteed to be removed.
- Stream data type.
- Support for user-defined types.
- Tracing functions.
- Limited support for code generations for the TMS320C64x chip family.
- Much simpler vector interface.
- Bit manipulation functions.
Back to the main page.
$LastChangedDate: 2011-04-27 09:47:49 +0200 (Wed, 27 Apr 2011) $